130lb Cobra RX Recurve Crossbow
It shares many of the features of the R9 Deluxe such as the extending AR15/M16 Sytle Stock, quick detach sling mounts and robust safety, it then builds on these by increasing the power from the R9's 90/110lb power to an impressive 130lb, to cope with this extra power string stoppers have been installed, these reduce vibration to the shooter for increased accuracy and also prolong the life of the string
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
130lb Cobra RX Crossbow
6x 15" Carbon Bolts
AR15 Stock with Buffer Tube
Aluminium Red Dot Sight