40lb Jaguar CUB Rifle Crossbow
This is the same crossbow as the 175lb Jaguar MK2, but it comes with a 40lb limb instead.
You can change the limb size to 95lb, 120lb, 150lb and 175lb.
Benefits of a 40lb crossbow:
• Easy to cock without a cocking rope.
• Archery clubs are more likely to allow 40lb crossbows, although always check with them first before buying.
THIS IS NOT A TOY!
In the box:
40lb Jaguar Crossbow
4x 16" Aluminium Bolts
String with End Caps
ABS (Plastic) Stock
10" Power Stroke
25.7 Foot Pounds of Energy.
Delivers speeds of 110 FPS (75 MPH)
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• Please remember to remove the cocking rope before shooting.