50lb Aluminium Pistol Crossbow
This is our premium 50lb pistol crossbow, it comes with a full aluminium body, which makes it feel more solid and stable to hold, it a well built and extremely powerful.
Unlike the budget model the body on this model has a skeleton style under carraige, which looks great but also it acts as a quiver allowing you to hold several bolts on the underside of the crossbow.
The crossbow is supplied with everything you need to get your started including 5 bolts, string and a target on the box.
The crossbow delivers speeds of 130 FPS (89 MPH) and there is an easy to use safety mechanism.
THIS IS NOT A TOY
In the box:
50lb Pistol Crossbow (Aluminium)
5x Plastic Bolts
String with end caps
Weight: 1.82lbs | 0.83kg
Length: 12.5 inches | 32cm
String length: 17.5 inches | 45cm
Axle to axle: 17.5 inches | 45cm
Body: Aluminium (Metal)
Up to 100m Range
Delivers speeds of 130 F.P.S! (89mph)
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• You must reinstate the metal pull-bar before shooting, this means push it forward's all the way after cocking. If you do not do this, the string will hit the pull-bar and do damage to your crossbow.