Tomcat II 80lb Pistol Crossbow
The new 80lb black Tomcat II pistol crossbow from Armex, with tactical foregrip.
Featuring the a dual safety system and rifle stock, the Tomcat II crossbow comes with wax, string, stringer, three bolts and everything you need to get started.
DRAW WEIGHT (LBS): 80
FEET PER SECOND: 195
LENGTH (IN): 19.5"
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• You must reinstate the metal pull-bar before shooting, this means push it forward's all the way after cocking. If you do not do this, the string will hit the pull-bar and do damage to your crossbow.