175lb Jag I Deluxe Recurve Crossbow
The crossbow itself is made from Aluminium for the main body and riser for impressive strength and durability, with the stock, fore stock and other components made from polymer for a warm, comfortable and ergonomic feel. The limbs are made from fiberglass which has been specially developed for use in EK Archery products to provide maximum power and performance characteristics at all times.
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• Please remember to remove the cocking rope before shooting.
Crossbow with Red Dot Sight
3 Bolt Quiver
3 x 16" Aluminium Bolts
Speed - 220 FPS
Draw Weight - 175 lbs
Power Stroke - 10 inch
Mass Weight - 5.7 lbs
Width - 27 inches
Length - 35 inches