175lb Jag II Pro Recurve Crossbow
The PRO version features a reinforced composite stock that keeps the crossbow strong and light and the AR style extendable stock ensures a comfortable shouldering position for shooters of all sizes.
This crossbow also features an all new Extended Bullpup Trigger system which dramatically improves the bows precision and has been designed with target shooters in mind.
The Pro also features rubber string stoppers which decelerate the bow string for greatly reduced recoil and increased reliability.
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• This model uses an anti-dry fire mechanism, so you need to load the bolt to activate the use of the safety button.
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• Please remember to remove the cocking rope before shooting.
3-Dot Red Dot Sight
3 Bolt Quiver
3 x 16" Aluminium Bolts
Speed : 260fps
Draw Weight : 175lbs
Power Stroke : 11"
Weight : 4.9lbs
Length : 30.5-33"