Desert Hawk 225lb Recurve Crossbow
The Desert Hawk has been designed and built to a very high specification which ensures a high and consistent power output on each shot, along with reliable and trouble free performance for years to come.
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• This model uses an anti-dry fire mechanism, so you need to load the bolt to activate the use of the safety button.
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
• Please remember to remove the cocking rope before shooting.
Draw Weight: 225lbs
Power Stroke: 15.25"
Length: 39" Package includes:
4x32 Crossbow Scope
6 Bolt Quiver
3 x 20" Carbon Bolts