Cobra 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Pistol Crossbow
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: EK Archery
- Model: COBRA
EK Archery Cobra 80lb Aluminium Self Cocking Crossbow (It's the same model as the Armex Tomcat MK2)
Unlike the some of the other models, this crossbow has an easy to use self cocking handle, this makes it much easier to pull the string back.
The body of this crossbow is aluminium and it has a high-quality wood effect plastic grip.
It features a 20mm weaver rail, ideal for fitting our red dot sight on.
This crossbow has a very easy to use safety mechanism.
We recommend the rail / string wax, it will make using the crossbow approximately 25% easier to use and usually triple the string life.
A stringer will make stringing this far easier.
THIS IS NOT A TOY!
The average bolt speed:
180 FPS (123 MPH) with aluminium bolts
190 FPS (130 MPH) with ABS (plastic) bolts.
In the box:
80lb Self Cocking Crossbow (Aluminium)
3x Aluminium (Metal) Bolts
String with End Caps
Weight: 2.64lbs / 1.2kg
Length: 19 inches / 48cm
String length: 17 inches / 43cm
Axle to axle: 17 inches / 43cm
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.