90lb Cobra R9 Recurve Crossbow
The crossbow itself features a draw weight of around 90lb which means it can be easily cocked by hand using the R9's underlever system that enable quick and easy reloading.
This is the standard version of the Cobra R9.
Check out the deluxe version here
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.
90lb Cobra RX Crossbow
6x 7.5" Carbon Bolts
AR15 Stock with Buffer Tube
Red Dot Sight
Velocity : 240 FPS
Draw Weight : 90lbs
Power Stroke : 7.5"
Mass Weight (Bow Only) : 4.4lbs
Width : 15.5" Cocked, 18.5" Uncocked
Length : 20.5"