ABS Cobra 80lb Self Cocking Pistol Crossbow
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Brand: EK Archery
- Model: COBRA-ABS
This is the plastic version of the aluminium version, the performance is the same.
The benefits of a plastic version is it that it won't be as cold in the winter, it is lighter in weight and cheaper.
Unlike standard pistol crossbows, this crossbow has an easy to use self cocking handle, this makes it much easier to pull the string back.
The body of this crossbow is aluminium and it has a high quality ABS hand grip.
It has a 11mm rail to fit a scope.
This crossbow has a very easy to use safety mechanism.
THIS IS NOT A TOY!
The average bolt speed:
160 FPS (109 MPH) with aluminium bolts
In the box:
80lb Self Cocking Crossbow (ABS - Plastic)
3x Aluminium (Metal) Bolts
String with End Caps
Weight: 1.98lbs / 898g
Length: 20 inches / 51cm
String length: 17 inches / 43cm
Axle to axle: 16.5 inches / 42cm
6.8" Power Stroke
Body: ABS (Plastic)
• You should always wear safety glasses when using crossbows.
• Never point a crossbow at any animal or human, even if it's uncocked or unloaded.
• Only cock the string and load your crossbow bolt when you're in a safe and suitable position and ready to shoot.
• Many archery clubs do not allow crossbows, please find out with your club before ordering.
• Rail lube will make your string last longer and make your crossbow easier to use, you should use the lube every 5 shots.
• It is illegal to hunt with crossbows, crossbows are only for sporting and recreational use.
• Do not dry-fire your crossbow, this may break your string, limb, or crossbow. *
* Dry firing is when you shoot with the crossbow without a bolt, meaning the energy is not released into the bolt, but into the string, limb and crossbow body, without the bolt to slow the string down, the string will hit the end of the crossbow and cause damage to the crossbow.